For students or personal use
Are you looking to get your books or notes digitised? Digitisation can provide you with the following benefits:
- Greater portability – as you are able to carry all your notes with you at all times.
- Security – as digitised notes can be backed up in several locations, eliminating any risk of loss.
- Ease of access – as you can access your notes on any number of devices from anywhere in the world.
- Easier browsing – as you can search quickly across a number of electronic documents.
For professional or business use
Allow us to take care of your digitisation needs. Digitisation can provide you with a number of benefits including:
- Improved accessibility.
- Improved efficiency.
- Cost savings and/or revenue generation.
- Improved information/data analysis.
At e-Access we scan customer’s books and bound volumes and provide the output in the following formats (plus many more): jpeg, jp2, tiff, pdf, Word, Rich Text Format, e-book, audio, etc.
We scan bound volumes only in a non-destructive manner. This means that volumes are not disbound or altered in any way in order for the scanning to take place.
Our staff have experience of handling rare and valuable books and treat all of the volumes we scan with due diligence and care.
The non-destructive method of scanning is more time consuming than the destructive method, but offers a clear advantage for those who wish to retain their source material.
Contact us today to discuss your requirements and obtain a free no obligation quote from our friendly staff.